Yea! I'm finally here! After who knows how many days of flying, I have arrived in Thailand. It is so surreal, I don't even really know how I got here. Alyse and I have been here for just a couple hours now. We checked into our hotel which is very cool. Only $28 a night and it is perfect, with really old wood furniture. it looks like we walked into a picture or a movie...I can't really explain it, I'll put up a picture later. I just must say that the singapore airport is lovely and so clean, accept for the small bugs on the bagels and the intimidation of the security guards carrying AK-47s and sabers in their back pockets. Alyse kindly reminded me that my gum chewing in Singapore is illegal...no wonder I got some looks.
I will write again soon and post some awesome pics!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
why is it illegal?
i know what i want you to bring me... a SABER from someone's back pocket. please and thank you.
miss you. love you.
hey honey, were glad you're having a good time and are looking forward to sharing your experiences over the blog. wash beind your ears and don't chew gum. love mom and dad
Post a Comment